Teacher Appreciation Sale on Teachers Notebook!



Hi everyone!  There is a big sale happening now at Teachers Notebook.  In appreciation of ALL teachers, my store is 30% off all week from May 4th - 10th.  PLUS, the website is giving an additional 10% off all sale items (which is everything in my store).  It is a great time to stock up on end of the year activities and some big packs for next year.  There are LOTS of great teacher authors on this site, so don't miss out.  Some folks may be taking bigger discounts than I am and you can save up to 55% in some stores.


 

There is also a great giveaway on the website.  You can enter daily to win a $100 gift card to Oriental Trading.  They have so many fun and handy items.  I want one!

   

So, if you have seen my store before, you know that I am just getting started and I don't have  LOTS of items.  But, everything in my store has been made to use in my classroom.  They are products I believe in and use.  I hope you will find something that you like.  If not, please check out the website, and find something else to use in your classroom.  There is so much wonderful stuff out there from some fabulous teachers.  Don't miss out on this great sale :-)


Hope you all have a SUPER week!
Happy Teaching!


No comments:

Post a Comment