A Very Merry Memory Game!


 




Ok, I know the holidays are over.  But, this is something I had photos for (although they are not great).  Sorry about that.  I don't know if it is my cheap camera, or the florescent lighting in my classroom, or both.... ugh!

This was something I had to do QUICKLY during that last week before winter break.  I know this is not some brilliant revelation, but I was easily able to make a cute holiday memory game using stickers I had on hand.  The whole thing only took about 30 minutes, including laminating!  It was just what I needed for one of my centers on the last day before break.  I wanted to make it a "fun" day and due to my schedule this year, I needed a quickie - something that would only take 10 - 15 minutes per group.  This sweet little game was perfect! 




I tried to use stickers that were somewhat holiday "neutral" because not everyone in our school community celebrates Christmas.  We had just finished a fairy tale unit which included gingerbread, so elves, cookies, and candy canes seemed appropriate.













I wrote the words on the cards just to add a little literacy to the fun.  The kids had a blast with it.  Our other centers that day included decorating gingerbread cookies the kids had made the day before.  They got to eat them later at our class party!  We also had a story reading center where I pulled out  my winter holiday books just for one day.  Most groups wanted to hear How the Grinch Stole Christmas! by Dr. Suess.  I love that book!  So it was a fun day for all in Room 5. 

Hope you had a wonderful holiday season!
Happy teaching!




1 comment:

  1. NBA 2K24 MT can help players get a better experience in the game. If the player wants to choose a strong character in the game, then players with a large number of NBA 2K24 MT will have a greater advantage. Every player wants to form a powerful ultimate team in the game to fight against others, but this is not easy, it often requires players to spend a lot of NBA 2K24 MT.

    Earning NBA 2K24 MT in the game is not easy, so most players choose to buy NBA 2K24 MT directly from third-party websites, which is simple and convenient. NBA2king is a professional game currency supplier, where you can Buy NBA 2K MT, and provide the fastest delivery speed on the market. They promise to give customers the best service, if you need NBA 2K24 MT, NBA2king is a good choice!

    ReplyDelete