Apple Tree Art!


Just a quick post about our cutie patootie apple tree art that topped our September calendars this year.  Oh my goodness I am sooooooo glad apples are in season!  My sweet little class did a great job on this very first art project of the year.


Another cute one.  You can see the kids cut out the tree tops all by themselves.  We used corks to stamp on the apples.  They had fun!


This one above was made by my youngest student.  She did a great job!  I just love little kid art:)

I am a fan of painting with corks!  It's easy and fun for the kids.  They felt really successful with this little art project.

If you want the calendars we used for your classroom, you can find them on TpT.  Just click on the image below to get yours:



Thanks for stopping by.
Happy Teaching!



No comments:

Post a Comment