Print and Go! Christmas


Hi there and happy holidays!!!  I hope you are feeling "fat and happy" after a great Thanksgiving  celebration with your family and friends.  My Thanksgiving was absolutely perfect.  The meal was  wonderful and everything tasted soooo good.  My heart was happy to be with my family and to see my sweet niece who returned from the University of Utah for the holiday.  Yippee!

I try to stay away from shameless self promotion on my blog, but alas, this post is just that.  You can also grab a cool FREEBIE at the end.  I have made these sheets for my sweet students to practice some of the knew knowledge from our classroom.  We are working a lot on CVC words, addition, teen numbers, and sight words.  This new Print and Go! packet has sheets for all those skills and more.  I hope it helps you during this busy season. 


I also hope the kiddos in your class LOVE them too!  I absolutely adore my class this year.  They are such cuties.  Lucky me!  I was so grateful when parents told me many of my students love to color and feel excited and motivated to do homework this year (that's what I use these Print and Go! sheets for in my classroom).  I always hope my sheets are fun for young kids.


 I was so glad that I had some time on the day before Thanksgiving to finish them.  I love some of the cute graphics.  I tried to make the sheets represent the secular aspects of Christmas so that they can be used in anyone's classroom.


 You can get Print and Go! Christmas for your class right here: (just click on the cover image below)


And you can go get your freebie on TpT here: (just click on either image below)



Thanks so much for stopping by to grab your freebie.  Follow me on TpT for exclusive follower freebies and early bird discounts.
Happy holidays!
Happy teaching!

No comments:

Post a Comment